Discover pure Florida and all the beauty the Nature Coast has to offer when you join one of Hunter Springs Kayaks guided eco-tours. Hunter Springs Kayaks has the largest selection of stand-up paddle boards, kayaks, see-through kayaks and hybrid paddle boards in Citrus County. Additionally, they work with other local tour guide companies for a truly unique and memorable stay in Crystal River or Homosassa, Florida.
Ways to See the World-Famous Florida Manatee
Hunter Springs Kayak tours offers so many different ways to experience seeing our world-famous Manatee. Choose from various water crafts and tour the beautiful Kings Bay and its many springs- Three Sisters Springs, Jurassic Springs, King Springs, Hunter Springs, House Springs and Idiot’s Delight. Additionally, Hunter Springs Kayaks now offers eco-tours on the Halls River of Homosassa, Florida. Each tour includes knowledgeable guides who will educate guests on the wonderful small-town history, show you how to operate your vessel and lead you on a memorable Florida adventure along the Crystal River or Homosassa River.
Guests can join the all-clear kayak paddle tour. These specially made kayaks allow guests to see manatee from a 360 degree view and are 100% see-through. Another great option, the classic kayak, either single or two-person kayaks available.
Stand Up Paddle Boards & Hybrids
If you’re not into sitting in a kayak for an entire tour, Hunter Springs Kayaks offers stand up paddle boards. For a beginner, guests should try the “Bishop Manta-Strong” board. This board is the most stable board in their inventory- a perfect stand up paddle board for a beginner. If you’re more experienced, these boards are also great to walk from nose to tail, pull off a fancy pivot turn or try out one of your impressive yoga poses.
Additionally, the “Jimmy Styx Scout Extreme” boards are full size cruising boards that are perfect for anyone. They feature an amazingly soft pad over a large part of the surface of the board. Lastly, the “Perception Hi Life Hybrid” board is part kayak, part stand up and features storage in the seat. Guests can sit down or stand on their tour of the Crystal River on the search for manatee.
Unique Guided Tours
Not only does Hunter Springs Kayaks offer manatee tours, they’ve also partnered up with a few other local businesses for a truly unique experience while you stay in Citrus County, Florida.
- Take an underwater tour of the Rainbow River with Sea Scooter Tours. If you’re not into diving deep like a dolphin, there are also Rainbow River kayak and paddleboard rentals available.
- If you prefer to swim with the manatee, take a tour on a pontoon boat to the popular manatee areas. Snorkel and swim with them on a 2 hour tour guided at the “Manatee Capital of the World.”
- Another fun option by land, includes Crystal River Segway Tours. You’ll look for manatee sightings while gliding along on a Segway tour along the parks, waterways and trails in Crystal River Florida.
- Take a Tree Top Adventure zip lining through the trees at Crystal River’s only zip line tour and obstacle course.
- Lastly, while you’re here, take a guided fishing tour with Captain Justin. Not only does Captain Justin take clients on fishing trips, you can hire him for a day of scalloping when it is scallop season.
Make your visit to the Nature Coast of Florida one to remember by taking a tour with Hunter Springs Kayaks and their affiliated business partners. You’ll never forget the beauty of Crystal River and Homosassa, Florida.
For more information or to make your reservation, contact Hunter Springs Kayaks.
- Call: (352) 228-4715
- Visit: 36 NE 4th St., Crystal River, FL 34429
- Website: www.hunterspringskayak.com
Make the Move to a Sugarmill Woods Home
There is something for everyone when you are at your leisure in Citrus County Florida. So, if you are looking for an idyllic Sugarmill Woods home, contact one of the friendly professionals at Next Generation Realty. Speak with a Sugarmill Woods real estate expert today at their office in Cypress Village (352) 382-2700.